creative nails challenge.

by - Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Doing your nails can be so creative. It is quickly becoming my weekly art!
I challenge you to have some fun with your own nails, and do something creative with them each week for a month! Upload a photo on Instagram, or FB and tag me so I can see your creations.

This week, using the same method I did in Nail Pop, I simply painted all my nails the one colour, and then used the sticky tape to create a heart shape, and painted over it. So simple.
You can make endless shapes, patterns and layers, with endless colours!
If you find that your nail polish doesn't stay on long enough to last the week, get yourself some clear Shellac and finish it off with a coat of that! Get creative, and give it a go.

Have a beautiful day,
 photo SIGNOFF.jpg

You May Also Like

0 comments